Dr Jayanth A B, BHMS., MD (HOM) practices homeopathy in Bangalore, India. He has a very good experience for the past 15 years. Dr.Jayanth presents a modern and scientific face of homeopathy. His huge practice supported by clinical research based data, statistics and scientific documentation, makes it unique in the homeopathic worked. He not only presents the ‘new face’ of modern homeopathy; but also responsible for ‘new phase’ in homeopathy. His clinic in Bangalore is visited by patients from all over.
Dr. Jayanth A B
Dr Jayanth A B has completed his Degree BHMS(Bachelor of Homoeopathy and surgery) from Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Bangalore and Completed his Post Graduation MD(Doctor of Medicine)-
He is the President of Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Karnataka State Branch. He was an Executive Member-
Over the years he has conducted many seminars, workshops, quizzes, rallies, conferences for the practitioners like
- National Homoeopathic Seminar, at Taj Residency, Bangalore – 1993
- National Homoeopathic Quiz, at Taj Residency, Bangalore – 1994
- The Homoeopathic Seminar, at J.N.Tata Auditorium, Bangalore – 1996
- XI All India Homoeopathic Congress, at J.N. Tata Auditorium, Bangalore – 1998
- Conducting regular CME Workshop on 3rd Sunday of Every Month – an activity of Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Karnataka State Branch since 1993
- Decennial Celebration – the Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Karnataka State Branch, at Jnana Bharathi, at Bangalore 2003
- Seminar on Predictive Homoeopathy, By Dr. Praful Vijaykar from Mumbai, Bangalore –2007
- XVI All India Homoeopathic Scientific Seminar, At Jnana Jyothi Auditorium, Bangalore University Campus, Bangalore –2009
- Homoeopathic Conference 2010, at Mysore At B.N. Bahadur Institute of Management Sciences, Mysore –Sept. 2010.
Homoeopathy Day Rally will be conducted every year on April 10th an awareness program of Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Karnataka State Branch, ongoing from 2001 is organized every year to mark the Birth Anniversary of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann-
He continues to conduct workshops on a regular basis to spread awareness of new modern homeopathic procedures and medicines and strengthen the homeopathic understanding among the practitioners.
Recognizing his contributions to the homeopathic world in 2003 DR JAYANTH AB was awarded EXCELLENCY AWARD.
AWARD GIVEN by THEN HONORABLE GOVERNER OF KARNATAKA SHRI CHATHURVEDHIJI.